The types of data we may collect from you include:
- Name, title, address, email address, telephone numbers.
- Delivery and billing address, details of what you have purchased from us and how this purchase was made.
- Feedback you’ve given us or enquiries you have made (whether by letter, email, on the telephone, online or via instore surveys, competitions and feedback forms).
- Data available on public record, such as your name and address via council planning permission portals.
Our website automatically collects data via Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. This helps us understand the customer journey and improve our website, along with improving your shopping experience. Information collected may include your IP address, browser type, your location and time zone. This information is otherwise anonymous.
What we do with your data:
- To contact you regarding your enquiry, your order or to ask for feedback.
- To contact you with information that we feel may be relevant to you. This may include asking if you would like to keep receiving emails, letters or phone calls from us – and getting in touch if you’ve opted in.
- To notify you of our news, competitions, offers and events.
- To show you things that are relevant to you on our website and in our advertising.
- We use insights from Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to improve our website and what we offer customers.
- Your data may be passed on to a relevant party when dealing with your order – such as to a courier company or to a supplier who is required to fulfil a customer service request.
We only keep your data for as long as you continue to agree to hear from us and we only use your data if we have a legitimate reason for doing so. If you have made an order with Elements Kitchens then we keep your order information on file should you ever need help with your kitchen in the future.
All your information is kept securely and we take measures to ensure that it is kept private and, when required, disposed of correctly. We use your data lawfully and do not sell or pass any of your details on to anyone else.
If you would no longer like to hear from us, and would like us to delete your data, you can get in touch using the methods below. You can also unsubscribe from our email newsletters at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our emails. We also recommend getting in touch with us should your details ever change so we can keep things up to date.
Occasionally we may include links to other websites on our journal posts and email newsletters. These sites may collect data in other ways and it’s best to check individual site’s Privacy Policies for full details on how they do this.
Elements Kitchens Ltd
8b Portman Road
0118 959 9919